Born Primitive Crew Socks by Soledier Socks
To keep your feet comfortable, dry, and protected, we partnered with Soledier Socks to bring you a high-quality sock that allows you to rep the brand everywhere you go. High-tech cooling fibers wick moisture away and a reinforced heel and toe provide additional comfort and durability. For each pair of Soledier Socks sold, a free pair of the “Thomas” performance crew socks will be put on the feet of an active soldier in the U.S. Military.
SIZE MEDIUM- Men's Shoe Size 5-8/Women's Shoe Size 6-9
SIZE LARGE- Men's Shoe Size 8-11.5/Women's Shoe Size 9-12
We are proud to offer these socks to you and our military. For each pair of SOLEDIER SOCKS sold, a free pair of the “Thomas” performance crew will be put on the feet of an active soldier in the U.S. military. Our goal at SOLEDIER SOCKS is to make sure that every service member, in every branch of our military, never has to worry about a new pair of socks again. Abraham Lincoln once said: “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm”. Let’s help keep those feet comfortable, dry and protected! Together, we can help our troops have a consistent supply of quality socks.
- 80% hydrotec, 14% nylon, 6% spandex
- High-tech cooling fibers for all-day comfort
- Performance moisture wicking fibers keep your feet dry
- Reinforced heel and toe provide long-lasting durability
- Compression arch and comfort toe seam for added comfort
- Ribbed leg prevents sock from falling down
- One pair donated with each pair purchased
- Made in America