Seasonal Fulfillment Associate
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Position: Seasonal Full-Time or Part-Time
Working Days/Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00 pm
Born Primitive is looking for Seasonal Warehouse Associates (Full-Time or Part-Time) to assist throughout the Holiday Season (September-January). Work availability between November 23rd and December 2nd are required. The Fulfillment Associate is responsible for all aspects regarding Warehouse Shipping and Receiving. Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to, fulfilling sale orders, receiving shipments, and performing inventory audits. Adheres to brand and company standards.
Some of Your Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of products in order to prevent inventory discrepancies.
- Fulfill customer orders by manually retrieving products from the shelves, use computer software to scan the order for accuracy, and pack the orders with correct paperwork.
- Maintain proper paperwork for each order through entire fulfillment process. Pack orders with correct shipping label and paperwork.
- Restock inventory by locating back stock of inventory and physically refilling bins. (Restock may include using pallet jack or ladder to obtain product).
- Assist with physically unloading incoming shipments from mail truck.
- Ensure accurate counting of new inventory received at the warehouse and when re- counting current inventory. Ensure all products have the correct size labels and barcodes.
- Assist with packing inventory for events by pulling and packing event bins and loading the event truck when needed.
- Must be able to perform mathematical skills, basic computer function like Word and Office Suite and complete reports.
- Candidates must be able to stand for a full eight (8) hour shift.
- Must be willing and able to lift packages anywhere from 2-50lbs.
- Occasional weekends and holidays may be required.
- Ability to work under pressure and in various climates, heat or cold
(This job description is not intended to provide a complete and comprehensive list of all job duties, requirements and responsibilities. Instead, it is provided as a general overview of the expectations for the position)
- Flexibility to tackle new unexpected tasks
- Manage workload efficiently while tasked with multiple duties
- Ability to thrive in a quickly growing and very fast paced work environment
- Quality organizational skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals